Miami Group’s annual picnic on Sunday, Aug. 11.
Noon – 4:00: Put your food in the refrigerator or cooler and . . .
- Short Paddle. Bring own boat or rent one at Loveland Canoe Livery. (Paddle Sports students welcome.) Need life jackets. RSVP with Sandy Woods, 513-731-9808
- Bike with Elizabeth Durrell (513-481-1926)
- Hike, bike or paddle on your own.
- Fish at the fishing hole nearby.
- Playground with slides, equipment to climb, and a sand box with toys.
- Horseshoes, Volleyball, Badminton, Lawn ***** & corn hole
- Visit and watch the river float by
4:00: Join us for the potluck picnic
- Bring something to share — appetizer, salad, vegetable, something to grill or a dessert — and your drink.
- We have a hot grill, plates, plasticware, cups, napkins and water.
- After the picnic we’ll be treated to live music.
- From I-275 East take exit 62 towards Loveland/Indian Hill.
- Turn onto Loveland Madeira Rd. (towards Loveland)
- Turn right onto Hopewell Rd. (at the light) which becomes Bridge St. and, after a curve to the left, becomes Branch Hill Guinea rd. (about ½ mile total.)
- Take the 1st left onto Branch Hill Loveland Rd./CR 19 If you reach Branch Hill Miamiville Rd., you’ve gone too far.
- After a mile on Branch Hill Loveland Rd., turn left at the large yellow and green sign for Izaak Walton League. (Be Careful – You will immediately cross the bike trail!)