The Miami Group of the Ohio Chapter Sierra Club includes these counties: Adams, Auglaze, Brown, Butler, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Greene, Hamilton, Highland, Mercer, Miami, Montgomery, Pike, Preble, Ross, Scioto, Shelby, and Warren.
The Miami Group is managed by an Executive Committee and has standing committees for Nominating and Election of Excom. You can download (pdf) our leadership directory-nov-dec-2016. We also have several programs including
- Conservation including Blue Green Alliance, Water Quality, Transportation (Wild and Scenic),
- Political Action,
- Outings including backpacking, Day Hikes, Canoe/Kayaking, Camping, Service Projects,
- Paddlesports Schools,
- Inspiring Connections Outdoors (ICO),
- Annual Retreat,
- Member Memorials.
- Programs (monthly meetings called Innings),
- Grassroots Effectiveness,
- Dayton Activities.
Committee Meetings Schedule Meeting times and locations are subject to change.
Please call or email committee chair for date, time and/or location of meeting, especially to learn of any meeting changes and get on the listserves for meeting notices and agendas.
Our mailing address is
Miami Group Sierra Club
P.O. Box 8068
Cincinnati, Ohio 45208-0068
questions and queries can be emailed to our group gmail.