Dr. KANIZ SIDDIQUI
FOR BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
THE HAMILTON COUNTY SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
Water and Soil Conservation is essential for maintaining the life-supporting capacity of the community.
My 30 years of experience in environmental policy development, program management, and in-depth technical work, would greatly contribute to the Hamilton County Soil and Water Conservation District (HCSWCD).
MY CURRENT INVOLVEMENT:
Member, Board of Trustees, Mill Creek Watershed Council of Communities
Member, Hamilton County Environmental Advisory Council
* HOW TO VOTE: A Hamilton County resident 18 or older can vote by :
- Absentee by mai
- Print and fill up the attached absentee ballot request form, and send to HCSWCD’s office, at 22 Triangle Park Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45246, by August 15, 2016.
- Fill out the absentee ballot and mail back to HCSWCD’s office.
All mailed absentee ballots must be received at the HCSWCD’s office by Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 4:30 pm.
- Voting at the Boy Scouts of America, 10078 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241, on August 18, 2016 from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- By requesting an absentee ballot at HCSWCD, 22 Triangle Park Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45246 during business hours 8:00 am – 4:30 pm from July 28, 2016 to August 17, 2016, and on August 18, 2016 from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm.
***The Ohio Soil and Water Conservation Commission will have an election of Supervisors of the Hamilton County Soil and Water Conservation District to be held in accordance with Chapter 940 of the Ohio Revised Code. Residents or landowners, firms, and corporations that own land or occupy land in Hamilton County and are 18 years of age and older may vote for Supervisor.