- July 10, 2019 Conservation Committee meeting 7 pmAt 103 Wm Howard Taft Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Enter building from rear, press intercom number 9
Call Marie at 305-3073 if you are having trouble getting in.
Please send additional agenda items to Marie Kocoshis [email protected]
To attend via conf call/video, see below
- Introducing Molly, conservation committee organizer:
-Taking notes and posting to the Google Group
-Share conservation news relative to our campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
-Assist in write-ups for conservation news on the website (monthly campaign updates)
-Assist with bringing in Conservation volunteers
- CUFA power point
- Past plastic update
- Transit update/discussion
Transportation Town Hall, July 11 sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce on July 11th at 6:30 at Taft’s Brewpourium, 4831 Spring Grove Ave, Suite 1, Cincinnati OH 45232
See our google group or the link to the pdf below for the chamber’s plan.
From the chamber: Yes, the plan that has been developed and backed by SORTA, the Mayor and majority of council, Chamber and Human Services is the same one we discussed in February. We are excited to be working closely with Better Bus Coalition and have Cam’s leadership on this. Hope to see you next Thursday at the town hall.
- State budget and transportation
- Legislative update HB 242 and HB 6
- AK Steel
- Concepts for funding proposals
Reports and updates on various items.
- please send via email or google group https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/scmg-conservation before the meeting
- discussion items, announcements
Instructions to attend via zoom conf/video cal
Time: This is a recurring meeting 2nd Wednesday of each month
Download app at zoom.us
To join the call on the web: https://zoom.us/j/296827087
One tap mobile +19292056099,,296827087#
Dial by phone +1 929 205 6099 US (New York) Meeting ID: 296 827 087